Florin Mihai ILIESCU
PhD. candidate, University of Craiova, Faculty of Orthodox Theology, Romania;
Published on December 4, 2018
Migration is a phenomenon practiced by people from ancient times. Human migration is the cause of its manifestation. The desire to live a rich life, man’s need to protect his life and his safety in the world are just some of the main causes of this phenomenon. These and many others cause the citizen of this planet to migrate to safer sight. Always man will manifest his freedom with which he has been left to move wherever he goes well.
migration, causes, citizens, demography, society.
- Daniela Dănăcică, Characteristics of Migration in Romania, Annals of “Constantin Brâncuşi” University of Târgu Jiu, in “Economia Series”, no. 2/2010.
- Andrei Negru, From the History of Romanian Sociological Research. Banat-Crişana, Social Institute, Cluj-Napoca, 1994.
- Traian Rotariu, Petru Iliuţ, Sociology, Mesagerul Publishing House, Cluj Napoca, 1996.
- Remus Gabriel Anghel, Istvan Horvath, Migration Sociology. Romanian Theory and Case Studies, Iaşi, Polirom Publishing House, 2009.
- Lazăr Vlăceanu, Sociology, Iaşi, Polirom Publishing House, 2011.
- Cristina Haruţa, Policies and Strategies for the Involvement of Migrants and Diaspora Members in the Development of the State of Origin, in “Transylvanian Journal of Administrative Sciences”, no. 1(38)/2016.
- Andrew Mountford, Can a brain Drain Be Good for Growth in the Source Economy?, in “Journal of Development Economics”, vol. 53, nr. 2/1997.
- Traian Rotariu, Demography and Sociology of the Population. Structures and Demographic Processes, Iasi, Poliron Publishing House, 2009.
- Martine Segalen, Family Sociology, Iaşi, Polirom Publishing, 2011.
- Traian Rotaru (coord.), Gabriel Bădescu, Irina Culic, Elemer Mezei, Cornelia Mureşan, Statistical Methods Applied in Social Sciences, Iaşi, Polirom Publishing, 2000.
- Liana Son, Graţiela Georgiana Noja, International Migration and Impact on the Labor Market, in “Romanian Journal of Statistics”, no. 9/2012.
- Andra Jacob Larionescu, Rural Residence and International Migration. A Case Study in Marginea Commune, Suceava County, Cluj-Napoca, Limes Publishing House, 2015.
- Dora Sonia Georgiana Mărgărit, Security of the frontiers in the context of major migration. Challenges and possible solutions, in “Criminal Investigation Magazine”, Year IX, no. 1, 2016.
- Rainer Munz, Rainer Ohliger, Migrations of German People to Germany: a Light on the German Concept of Identity, in “The International SCOPE Review”, no. 6/2001.
- Carol Bines, From the History of Immigration in Israel 1882-1995, Bucharest, Hasefor Publishing House, 1998.