Lecturer, PhD., Faculty of Social Sciences, University of Craiova, Romania;
Published on December 4, 2018
This article is a part of a wider sociological analysis, conducted in a comparative manner, on Romanian and French societies. The article is analysing, from a statistical point of view, several indicators such as the population volume, birth rate and mortality rate, which can be both causes and consequences of the functionality or malfunction of the social policies (especially those in the field of family and health). Starting from the analysis of these indicators, it can be considered, without any doubt, that France can be an example of good practice in terms of social policies in the field of family and health, an example that Romania could also take over and put into practice.
population, birth and mortality rates, population ageing, health systems.
- Bogdan Voicu, Capitalul uman: componente, niveluri, structuri. România în context european, in “Calitatea vieții”, XV, nr. 1-2, Bucharest, 2014.
- Gabriela Motoi, Veronica Gheorghiță, The Consequences of Economic Recession on the Quality of Life in Romania, between 2009 and 2013, in “Revista de Științe Politice. Revue des Sciences Politiques”, 56, 2017.
- Suzie Guth, Une sociologie des identités est-elle possible?, Paris, Harmattan Publishing House, 1994.
- Carmen Stanciu, Politicile sociale și asistența socială pentru persoanle vârstnice în contextul integrării României în Uniunea Europeană, Timișoara, de Vest Publishing House, 2014.
- Andreea-Mihaela Niță, The traning impact on the labor market. Case Study: Mapping the labor market in Dolj County during 2015, in “Forum on Studies of Society”, Bucharest, Pro Universitaria Publishing House.
- Iulian Stănescu, Romania: a non-interventionist family support policy, in “Mediterranean Journal of Social Sciences”, vol. 5, No. 19, Roma, 2014.
- Jean-Hervé Lorenzi, L’importance économique de l’assurance, in “Les Tribunes de la santé”, 31(2), 2011.
- Victor G. Rodwin, The Health Care System Under French National Health Insurance: Lessons for Health Reform in the United States, in “American Journal of Public Health”, 93(1), 2003.
- Mathieu Monconduit, Le système de santé français, espoirs et réalités: À propos de la Loi santé du 17 décembre 2015, in “Études”, juillet-août, (7), 2016, p. 43 [online] available at https://www.cairn.info/revue-etudes-2016-7-page-43.htm .
- Călina-Ana Buţiu, Healthcare Policy in Romania. Frameworks and Challenges, in “Social Change Review”, Volume 14, Issue 1, 2016.
- Adrian Otovescu, Maria-Cristina Frăsie, Gabriela Motoi, Dumitru Otovescu, Criza mondială, Bucharest, ProUniversitaria Publishing House, 2011.